1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I joined Apr 15, 2007 on this account. So, eight years or so, although I've only used this account for five of those years. I originally abandoned it and it was miraculous I was able to log in again back in 2010.
2. What does your username mean?
It means 'dragon-like demon/ogre/monster' (oni has several meanings). It's not a name I'm happy with lately. It's better than my original username 'YoukaiRinkuShojo' *shudders* but I was a teenager at the time...
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Mellow, patient, and kind.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Don't remember. I deleted a lot of stuff when I abandoned the account, and when I became active again, I did bulk uploads of things.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital coloring mixed with traditional, or full on traditional. I'm not happy with what's currently on my account though, I'm still learning.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Painting, especially in a tough medium like oil or water color. A good painting is especially beautiful.
8. What was your first favourite?
I'm pretty sure this picture has been on here even in the time I abandoned this account. I'm no longer a Yugioh fan at all, but I still like it.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Well done dragon art, anything with experiments, and Pokemon. If I like an artists work a lot, I usually watch them.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
All the people on my Watch list. I like all their work.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
DragonsAndBeasties, SenshiStock, Amisgaudi, arvalis, or Lethalityrush. They all are amazing artists and seem like amazing people too.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I don't think I'm active enough to be influenced by someone directly...
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Photoshop, Illustrator, my hands, my mind, and pencils and a sketch diary.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Right here on my laptop. The world is at my fingertips thanks to the Internet. If I didn't have that, I'd probably go to the park on the next street and draw/photograph the geese and ducks there. lol
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Probably the joy I felt when I was able to get back into this account. XD